Sorry, that’s not me yet ;D. My belly still needs some work but hey! – it’s getting better by the day 😉
I just wanted to put you all into a serious mode for a bit because exercise is no joke – it works.
The reason I started doing these is because I wanted to see some muscles on my belly and the diet simply couldn’t cut it.
I find these exercises great for shaping my stomach muscles and strengthening a general stability of my body. And no, you won’t need any equipment to finish any of these ;).
I do them 3 times per week and so should you.
Yes, that’s also not me ;D
Regardless, planks are by far one of my favourite ab exercises out there J.
They’re easy to do, you can do them anywhere (even on the beach ;)) and there’s no room for cheating.
You either remain flat or you don’t J.
- Lie flat on the ground
- Place your elbows at shoulders’ width
- Lift your body up so that your spine remains flat and your booty is slightly higher
- Maintain this position as long as you can
Because they build not only your belly muscles but also booty and thighs, they’ve become one of the most important female oriented exercise in every gym across the worlds ;).
Put simply, hip thrusts are every girl’s best friend. And once you feel the burn, you won’t be able to stop J.
- Lie flat on the ground next to some elevation (chair, sofa, stool)
- Place your feet on the elevation
- Slowly lower your body
- Push your hips up until you reach a flat level
- Repeat 15-20 times
And they’re absolutely WRONG here – you should all be doing them! The burn in your belly is intolerable! ;D
- Lie flat on the floor, hands by your side.
- Lift your head and shoulders off the ground.
- Lift your legs up off the ground so that they are a few inches off the floor and hold them there.
- Raise one leg as high as it can go, then as you bring it back down, raise the other one in a smooth scissor style motion.
- Do ten of these for one set.